What is CrossFit?
- CrossFit is a core strength and conditioning program designed to increase an individual’s ability to perform all physical tasks and develop in ten recognized fitness areas: Cardio and Respiratory Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy. See www.CrossFit.com for more information.
Is CrossFit for anyone?
- Yes, CrossFit is for anyone who is willing to work hard. Physical limitations should not prevent anyone from CrossFit. We have personally trained elderly individuals, people who are tired of being obese and ready to do something about it, and even double leg amputees. Anyone can CrossFit because CrossFit workouts incorporate movements that can be scaled or modified to any level of fitness. Come in and let us prove that to you.
What should I expect to get out of joining CrossFit Moreno Valley?
- You will get a great workout with CrossFit Certified trainers who skillfully program each workout and provide proper movement guidance before and during your workouts. Workouts vary and after each workout, individual performances are recorded on the whiteboard. This allows you the ability to track and measure your fitness progress by viewing workout performances over time. Workouts will be intense in group or personal sessions, and best of all, if you stay committed, you will get RESULTS.
- CrossFit is an investment in your health and fitness, and we believe you are worth it. Our membership options start at $140 per month. We provide discounts for Military, Firefighter and Law Enforcement personnel. Drop in pricing is available for active crossfitters at $20 per session and depends upon class availability.
How do I get started?
- That is the easy part. All you have to do is call us at 951-231-8789. If you prefer, you can email us at email@example.com. We invite you to come in for a free workout with no strings attached. We will show you around our gym and give you an opportunity to experience what CrossFit is all about.
What is a WOD?
- WOD stands for “Workout of the Day.” Certified CrossFit trainers customize and program each workout. We all do the same workout together. We compete with each other and encourage each other which, we have found, yields better results. We take the guess work out of deciding what to do when you get to the gym. Just come in, warm up and do the WOD!